Champions League Semi Finals 30th April/1st May

Apart from Messi, I don’t actually like any of them. That’s neither team.

But Barca look up for it at last.
Liverpool’s midfield are shite.

Barca’s Defence is shite.

Longlet is getting roasted by Salad.
The whole Liverpool team is getting roasted by Messi.

Another quick goal for Barca would be nice.
Then run Liverpool to death.
There is a big gulf in style of football.

The fact that Liverpool are playing Barca means their diving is all for nothing.

Agree there should have been a few yellows for both sides.

Entertaining game. Can see a glimmer of Liverpool’s season falling apart here if all goes well.

I know it is not very sporting but I am hoping for a few injuries to key Scousers this second half.

Along with a bit of fatigue that means they play well below their normal standard against the Bar Codes.

Hate the twats.
Less about it not being sporting and more about it being bad humanist policy.

And/or bad karma, as others might say.

I hope they do. 2-1 defeat is perfect for us. On Saturday I want them thinking about the second leg, not Newcastle

And they’ll still go out over 2 legs
Might be perfect for you but not me, I want them battered. If we cannot beat Leicester at home and Brighton away, we dont deserve anything. No matter what the score tonight, still dont think they will get three points Sat night

Apart from Messi, I don’t actually like any of them. That’s neither team.

But Barca look up for it at last.
Liverpool’s midfield are shite.

Barca’s Defence is shite.

Longlet is getting roasted by Salad.
The whole Liverpool team is getting roasted by Messi.

Another quick goal for Barca would be nice.
Then run Liverpool to death.
There is a big gulf in style of football.

The fact that Liverpool are playing Barca means their diving is all for nothing.

Agree there should have been a few yellows for both sides.

Entertaining game. Can see a glimmer of Liverpool’s season falling apart here if all goes well.

Disagree compltely with Barca's defence being shite. Pique has been fantastic, Alba great in attack and defence, Roberto solid and Lenglet is up against Salah and doing as well as any of our defenders have done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.