Champions League Semi-Finals

Xabi Alonso, who has been my idol since I was young as we play the same position in quite literally the same way, is gone insane.

Bruun said:
jimharri said:
Bruun said:
A. Screw his disciplinary record as long as he's doing his job.
B. I have nothing against the taunting because it's against the German rags.
Fine; you're perfectly entitled to your opinion. However, regarding A. He's no use to anyone sitting in the stand for a large chunk of the season, where he wouldn't be doing his job. And as for B; yes, tonight it's funny who he's taunting. If he ever came to England though, he'd soon have his card marked as a troublemaker and would be singled out by refs, the FA, the media etc etc. There's an old saying; less is more. He could do worse than take that on board.

You are completely right, not going to say anything against that. I'm just happy he's showing "real class" against the German rags, BUT i would like to see him form a defensive line with Kompany, just to see the outcome of it.

supercrystal7 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
supercrystal7 said:
A humiliation. Not knee jerk, but Bayern should sack Pep as soon as possible.

I laughed
Why laugh? I think they should never have hired and probably would have been best firing before this game. The match today is just the huge exclamation mark on what a terrible job he has done.
Hardly "terrible" tbf

Solskjaer has done a "terrible" job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.