Champions League Semi-Finals

pudge said:
supercrystal7 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I laughed
Why laugh? I think they should never have hired and probably would have been best firing before this game. The match today is just the huge exclamation mark on what a terrible job he has done.
Hardly "terrible" tbf

Solskjaer has done a "terrible" job
Terrible is relative to the strength of team you have. Pep has done a terrible job.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
If our team had the right attitude we could bulldoze our way through this competition.

Disagree. We have some world class players but also some that are not up to this level of football. Few more players and a better attitude then maybe we'd have a chance but bulldoze? Never.

supercrystal7 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
supercrystal7 said:
A humiliation. Not knee jerk, but Bayern should sack Pep as soon as possible.

I laughed
Why laugh? I think they should never have hired and probably would have been best firing before this game. The match today is just the huge exclamation mark on what a terrible job he has done.

Don't talk stupid

You do realise no team has ever retained the champions league trophy???

The infrastructure at bayern behind the scenes has been a disgrace, he has pissed the league and unfortunate tonight, shit happens

The sad thing is he will probably get the bullet and you just know where he's gonna rock up.... We don't want that I assure you

LoveCity said:
Here's a big hypothetical.

Bayern sack Pep, City's wet dream manager, tomorrow.

What do City do?

I guess it'd be made easier if we blew the title race from here. But imagine Pellegrini won the double and Pep was available. It'd be insane to sack Pellegrini, but it'd be their only chance to get Pep.
stick with pell until paddys ready

SebastianBlue said:
Xabi Alonso, who has been my idol since I was young as we play the same position in quite literally the same way, is gone insane.
Lol

LoveCity said:
Here's a big hypothetical.

Bayern sack Pep, City's wet dream manager, tomorrow.

What do City do?

I guess it'd be made easier if we blew the title race from here. But imagine Pellegrini won the double and Pep was available. It'd be insane to sack Pellegrini, but it'd be their only chance to get Pep.

He would take a year off again and wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.