Champions League Semi-Finals

jimharri said:
pudge said:
jimharri said:
No, because Chelsea are in the top 4 anyway. A couple of years ago they finished 5th; that's why they forced out Spurs, who finished fourth.
They finished 6th when they won it

Where's that Harry Enfield vid of yours jim?..
Were they 6th? Honestly thought they finished 5th that season. Ah well;

businessman-sitting-in-corner-with-dunce-hat.jpg

And, seeing as you asked nicely;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w[/youtube]

Haha,nice to see you get it instead of me for a change
:)

Plaything of the gods said:
RandomJ said:
Plaything of the gods said:
Bayern fans still singing their tuneless, boring, endless chant-mit-drum...

And our fans sit in silence when we're losing. Don't have a leg to stand on if your gonna criticise their support.
Jawohl! Verstanden!
Schnauze! Sprechen Englisch du völl!

mcmanus said:
Is it Ramos or that Pique who earns a fortune playing football then goes home to shag Shakira. Anyway I want to back as him.

Knowing my luck I'll come back as myself.

Fuck the German rags.

Pique your thinking of. Ramos' bird isn't exactly ugly mind you.

Der Bomber said:
mcmanus said:
Is it Ramos or that Pique who earns a fortune playing football then goes home to shag Shakira. Anyway I want to back as him.

Fuck the German rags.

Pique I think. Barca fans complain he hasn't been as good since he started getting with her.

Very similar to the "new relationship personal hygiene decline" syndrome.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
robbieh said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I think it's quite clear, and no sarcasm was intended or hidden

The very fact I said "we don't want that" reinforces what I think of him as a manager, I certainly don't want the rags to get him!

So you rate Guardiola but don't you think Ancelotti is a more guaranteed of success. After all he has won wherever he has gone.

Are you drinking tonight? Where have i said anything about ancelotti?? He is a brilliant manager as is pep, who as it has been said in commentary, has 2 champions league winners medals in 5 years and 2 semis behind him, he's gash!!!!

You were implying you didn't want Pep at Trafford. I am just saying that if both of them find themselves out of a job this year, I would rather Carlo didn't end up at OT. Mainly because he has proved himself already in England, also France and Italy. While in my opinion the jury is still out on Guardiola.

Der Bomber said:
mcmanus said:

Fuck the German rags.

Pique I think. Barca fans complain he hasn't been as good since he started getting with her.

That's sweet for this forum, like a cold glass of lemonade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.