Champions League Semi-Finals

Vincents Tackle said:
Can someone remind me why Ancelotti lost his job at Chelsea

I am sure your question was rhetorical but I think that the Russian was an idiot dispensing with his services.

TangerineSteve17 said:
I wonder what odds you'd get right now for Bayern to go through
I'd say that if you could find a bookies still open, went in and said you wanted to put £5k on Bayern to go through, you could name your own odds!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
supercrystal7 said:
blue_sonic176 said:
Alright you called it. Chill out :)
Still think he's a great tactician.
It's nothing to do with calling things, but just making comments about tactics. I only linked a few of my previous post to show that this is not kneejerk, but something everyone could observe from watching Bayern.

One of the reasons I love this forum over even the Palace forum I post in is because there are people that can have a conversation about tactics.

Holloway, Keller, Moyes and Guardiola have done three of the worst jobs I have seen this season. Lucky for us Holloway was a big enough man to realise he had made a mess and walk away giving us a chance to stay up.

What's the one common denominator between those managers?

You don't need a tactics board to check

Absolute nonsense!
LOL.
Then comment about the tactics and what Pep is doing right? How has Pep done a good job? How many Bayern games have you even seen this year? If you were actually giving some decent arguments I would take you seriously, but with Pep this year there is nothing which can be used in his defence. Will probably lose the cup final too.

Ducado said:
Bit of a disappointing game all in all
The second half has been shite. I'd have expected fireworks from Bayern after the break, some strong tackles, diving, dirty tackles, trying to get a Madrid player sent off etc, etc. However, they just seem to be happy to lose 0-3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.