Champions league squad list

About to be announced. No place for Iheanacho apparantley.

Source - Stu Brennan

List is here mate!;) No Iheanacho or Zuculini

Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN 7m7 minutes ago
Unfortunately Kelechi doesn't qualify for B list, as have to be at club for two years #mcfc #ChampionsLeague

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-new...pions-League-A-squad-list-released/1441209365

A list
Sergio Aguero

Wilfried Bony

Willy Caballero

Gael Clichy

Kevin De Bruyne

Fabian Delph

Martin Demichelis

Fernandinho

Fernando

Joe Hart

Aleksandar Kolarov

Vincent Kompany

Eliaquim Mangala

Samir Nasri

Jesus Navas

Nicolas Otamendi

Bacary Sagna

David Silva

Raheem Sterling

Yaya Toure

Pablo Zabaleta

* In addition, each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season. These are players born on or after 1 1 January 1994 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been registered with the participating club for the previous two years without interruption.

Last edited:
re no Iheanacho, i presume he does not qualify for List B?

and if not, he will surely then just act as a direct replacement for an injury on List A.

With Aguero, Bony and Sterling all before him in the spot up top, there would be no point putting him in the A list anyway

Thanks fella, I clicked the link City posted but nothing came up. Must have been a slight delay.

tough luck for Kelechi but then it was expected. do anyone know when the premier league squad list for all the teams are released?

If Kelechi and Roberts can't be included I hope they go and play in the UEFA Youth League.

Those two increase our chances of doing well in that competition a lot in my opinion.

About to be announced. No place for Iheanacho apparantley.

Source - Stu Brennan

No surprise that the headline in the MEN reads

Man City starlet Kelechi gets Champions League axe

Surely he would have to have been in the Champs League squad in the first place before being axed from it. Wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.