Champions league squad list

I think he'll qualify in January, not surprised that Brennan is surprised but it's a pity when the club reporter on the MEN can't be bothered to read the eligibility rules.

I would have thought it was 2 consecutive seasons not years but it looks like you're right:

18.17 A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1990 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been registered with the participating club for the previous two years without interruption

NACHO NACHO MAN!!

Got high hopes for this kid, hope he gets plenty game time this season, his inclusion in league and cup games should help keep Aguero sharp

Season Date Moving from From club Moving to Minute MV Loan Transfer fee
Date: Jul 1, 2014
14/15 Jul 1, 2014
189.png
Manche Man City U18
189.png
MCI Manchester City - -
Date: Jan 10, 2014
13/14 Jan 10, 2014
124.png
Taye A Taye Academy
189.png
Manche Man City U18 - -

I was going of this, which seems to say he left Taye in January but didn't sign for us until July 2014. Don't know how accurate that is though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.