Champions league squad list

Headlines are not usually written by the writer of the article. They are done by sub-editors. So probably a bit unfair to blame Brennan for this ridiculous headline. That doesn't mean complaints shouldn't be made to the paper about the incompetence of their sub-editor.
It amazes me the number of folk who believe the fiction that the writer has no influence on the headline. As though Brennan and the MEN subs are complete strangers.

I might be wrong, but I think he meant Feb 2015
You're right - according to the FA site he wasn't registered until Jan 8 2015 - I fear Kelechi's CL goose is cooked
http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/more/player-registrations
It doesn't have to be registered until 24 hours before kick off of each game so I'm guessing we'll do it on a game by game basis to avoid disappointing any of the younger lads.
I don't think there will be many surprises on the B list, all those that qualify and aren't long term injured or on loan will probably be on it. At the moment looks like Gunn, Lawlor, Horsfield, Bossaerts, Maffeo, Evans, Smith-Brown, Humphreys, Plummer, Bryan, Glendon, Boadu, Intima, Barker,Fernandes, Celina and Bytqi are eligible but quite a few of those will be loaned out I guess.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.