Champions league squad list

No surprise that the headline in the MEN reads

Man City starlet Kelechi gets Champions League axe

Surely he would have to have been in the Champs League squad in the first place before being axed from it. Wankers.

He's the club reporter for those twats isn't he?

I'd be having a word with them about this.

Out of order is that

Headlines are not usually written by the writer of the article. They are done by sub-editors. So probably a bit unfair to blame Brennan for this ridiculous headline. That doesn't mean complaints shouldn't be made to the paper about the incompetence of their sub-editor.

When do we get to see the B list? (I suppose when they've finished shipping out the loans etc)
It doesn't have to be registered until 24 hours before kick off of each game so I'm guessing we'll do it on a game by game basis to avoid disappointing any of the younger lads.

He's the club reporter for those twats isn't he?

I'd be having a word with them about this.

Out of order is that

I doubt he wrote the headline. He will have wrote the story and submitted it and the ed or sub ed will have written the headline.

No surprise that the headline in the MEN reads

Man City starlet Kelechi gets Champions League axe

Surely he would have to have been in the Champs League squad in the first place before being axed from it. Wankers.

ruddy what? how can you be axed if youve never been included!?! he's barely ever played for City!! this is the stupidest anti-city story of recent weeks

There is a bit of a grey area with regards to Iheanacho which the club may appeal to UEFA.

The rule states "has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years"

City signed him in Jan 14 but he didn't get a work permit until Feb 15 so he wasn't eligible to play until he got his work permit.
Another factor then might be the date of the CL Knockout phase in February. I would be interested to know if the work permit delay affected his registration with the club though.

Another factor then might be the date of the CL Knockout phase in February. I would be interested to know if the work permit delay affected his registration with the club though.

First knockout date is the 16th February, just in time :)

List is here mate!;) No Iheanacho or Zuculini

Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN 7m7 minutes ago
Unfortunately Kelechi doesn't qualify for B list, as have to be at club for two years #mcfc #ChampionsLeague

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-new...pions-League-A-squad-list-released/1441209365

A list
Sergio Aguero

Wilfried Bony

Willy Caballero

Gael Clichy

Kevin De Bruyne

Fabian Delph

Martin Demichelis

Fernandinho

Fernando

Joe Hart

Aleksandar Kolarov

Vincent Kompany

Eliaquim Mangala

Samir Nasri

Jesus Navas

Nicolas Otamendi

Bacary Sagna

David Silva

Raheem Sterling

Yaya Toure

Pablo Zabaleta

* In addition, each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season. These are players born on or after 1 1 January 1994 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been registered with the participating club for the previous two years without interruption.

That's one hell of a squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.