Champions League tickets 24/25?

Are you on the cup scheme, can't transfer unless you are.
Yes, after 2 hours 15mins !!!
Finally got someone to send it manually I had to relocate originally as eufa throw us out of our seats in 104 so I moved myself can’t trust them lot prob put us in the front row !!
so that’s possibly the issue
Had no issues transferring last season tho

I’ve been offered an 18-21 ticket for this game by a mate, how likely am I to get checked when I scan my ticket for my age? I’ve used 18-21s last season no issue but heard they are clamping down on this stuff this season. For context, I’m only a few years older so can reasonably pass for 21
You’ll be fine pal, I look even older than Paul Bosvelt and I got in on a 18-21 ticket no probs for the Ipswich game

I’ve been offered an 18-21 ticket for this game by a mate, how likely am I to get checked when I scan my ticket for my age? I’ve used 18-21s last season no issue but heard they are clamping down on this stuff this season. For context, I’m only a few years older so can reasonably pass for 21
Im 31 and use it all the time they don’t check

Got two spare right on half way line in East Stand, Block 105, Row C so almost at front too. Adult and child or both Adults. Facevalue is £62.50 but will take £50 (£25 for child)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.