Champions League tickets 24/25?

Unable to make the Inter game on Wednesday now, Adult ticket south stand level 2, block 211, FV £47.50, will take less

We've got 2 spare together in 107. One adult and an OAP. £100 for the pair face value. I can upgrade the OAP to an adult for an extra fiver if needed.

DM me if you want them

Can anyone help please, my Flexi-Gold St and my sons Cityzens pass have disappeared from my Apple Wallet this morning. I’ve restarted the phone and turned Apple Wallet off/on but they’re still missing.

Can anyone help please, my Flexi-Gold St and my sons Cityzens pass have disappeared from my Apple Wallet this morning. I’ve restarted the phone and turned Apple Wallet off/on but they’re still missing.
Open the wallet app (not by double clicking the side button, actually go to the app from your Home Screen)

Scroll down the view expired passes. You will probably find it in here and be able to restore.

Not sure why mine did the same last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.