Champions League tickets 24/25?

I’m having problems updating my sons payment card details through my log in- it tells me that I don’t own the ticket although we have never had to go through his portal in 20 years - he has a season card reference number but we have always managed to do it through mine.

He is now 21 and im kind of wondering if the club has decided he needs to up his interaction with the club

Tried ringing, yeah , right.

Any ideas
Update his card by logging directly into his account rather than going through yours. Should do the trick.

I have a 18-21 ticket spare, face value is £32.50, but as I think this is a ridiculous cost for a zero jeopardy fixture, someone can have it for £20.00. PM me if interested.

2 x Inter tickets available beside each other in block 207. Face value is £75 each but happy to take £100 for the pair. Please note a membership number is not required. PM if interested.

2 x adults together east stand block 107.
£105 face value I will take £70 for the pair.
No membership required I can email the tickets to you or member transfer.
Sold plenty on here can be vouched
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.