Champions League tickets 24/25?

Why were the under 21 ones allowed priority even if they don't have enough points?
the 18-25 allocation has been going for about 3 seasons now.

I don’t have a problem with it personally, 5% of the allocation is nothing in the grand scheme of things - around 55 tickets for this game.

the 18-25 allocation has been going for about 3 seasons now.

I don’t have a problem with it personally, 5% of the allocation is nothing in the grand scheme of things - around 55 tickets for this game.
But there was only 1500 tickets for people that have been following City for years, lots will lose out

the 18-25 allocation has been going for about 3l kn seasons now.

I know that, but people that have spent years watching City in Europe will miss out

But there was only 1500 tickets for people that have been following City for years, lots will lose out
How would you expect anyone under the ages of 25 to ever get to a big away game?

It's a great initiative it not only helps gives young blues the chance to get to the high profile aways but also helps improve the atmosphere at away games - and i say that as someone who has and will continue to miss out on some of the games that sell out to the highest points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.