Champions League tickets 24/25?

Awesome thank you for the response, yes I've already registered there and have a supporter number. Ok, I will keep an eye on here, I am also wondering if there are any recommendations for accommodations, I would be traveling on my own.

Are there hostels that are nearby? or are there any better options available?
Alan Whicker has retired from this site

Awesome thank you for the response, yes I've already registered there and have a supporter number. Ok, I will keep an eye on here, I am also wondering if there are any recommendations for accommodations, I would be traveling on my own.

I stayed in the Mad Hatter hostel near Piccadilly many years ago.
Not sure if they're still there though. But you can check online and it's about 25 minutes walk from the stadium.

Would love 2 if anyone need to cancel at short notice. thank you! :)

I stayed in the Mad Hatter hostel near Piccadilly many years ago.
Not sure if they're still there though. But you can check online and it's about 25 minutes walk from the stadium.
Thank you, I will check it out.

Thank you, I will check it out.
It's Hatters, not Mad Hatter!
Stayed there myself and as long as you don't mind sharing a room with 7 others it's a very cheap place to stay.
I had to be at the airport at 6am once so arrived at Hatters at 10.30pm, set the alarm for 5.15am and was on the 5.30am train to the airport. Was cheaper than a taxi to the airport

Last edited:
My season ticket in block 122 Colin bell stand row G is available to use for the 4 home CL games if anyone is interested give me a message

You have been honoured with a reply from the site owner earlier, not that you'll not know that ;-)
Try paying a bit more for a hotel room instead of an hostel .

Try premier inn
or
travelodge

both cheap and cheerful,both have a few hotels in the centre and outskirts.

Inter Milan Spare available in SS Level 3 due to holiday. Face value.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.