Champions League Tickets

Kompany Car

Anyone having problems with the website getting tickets ? Says I cannot purchase 2 tickets yet I have been a season ticket holder for a number of years and have been a Citizens member for the last 5 with a good purchase history.
Just keeps saying I don’t meet the criteria. Tried supporters services on the phone and seem to be on an infinite loop of big band music and that other tune. Absolutely useless.

Anyone having problems with the website getting tickets ? Says I cannot purchase 2 tickets yet I have been a season ticket holder for a number of years and have been a Citizens member for the last 5 with a good purchase history.
Just keeps saying I don’t meet the criteria. Tried supporters services on the phone and seem to be on an infinite loop of big band music and that other tune. Absolutely useless.
Don't think you can buy for a non member yet unless only friends and family with their own membership, they only went on sale to citizen matchday members today.

Don't think you can buy for a non member yet unless only friends and family with their own membership, they only went on sale to citizen matchday members today.
They have their own membership and it is linked to my account. Anyway after waiting for an eternity on they line apparently, once again, the IT system has failed. So they are taking names and calling people back.

They have their own membership and it is linked to my account. Anyway after waiting for an eternity on they line apparently, once again, the IT system has failed. So they are taking names and calling people back.
When you got to the basket did you assign the second ticket to your F&F ?

Yeah surprise surprise there's a problem with the site, I received an email and text to say my citizens window is open, but they haven't updated the site properly
you can buy for Shaktar and Hoffenheim, but not Lyon !! sort of spoils the bundle. I've tweeted to supporter services....I will not get a reply, never have

Yeah surprise surprise there's a problem with the site, I received an email and text to say my citizens window is open, but they haven't updated the site properly
you can buy for Shaktar and Hoffenheim, but not Lyon !! sort of spoils the bundle. I've tweeted to supporter services....I will not get a reply, never have
i managed to buy the bundle for my son on monday without any problem,maybe something has happened to the site since then,also,did you tweet to supporters services or send them a DM ( direct message ) ? when i send them a direct message they always reply to me and normally within about half an hour too,good luck.

Opposite way for me can buy Lyon but not Shaktar. Absolutely useless, the previous website worked better.

Despite being in the cup schemes the site is showing that I have reserved my tickets for the first two games but not bought them. What's that all about then ? Surely I don't have to go on and buy them as appears to be the inference?

Just worked for me mate if you want to give it another go.

The 'Select' button did f'all for me when trying to select a block for the Shakakhan match. Switched from Chrome browser to Internet Explorer and went through first time !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.