Champions League, Tuesday 12th February

LoveCity said:
Anyone else a bit pissed off we aren't still in the CL? Such a big time tournament, we have to stop fooking up in it.

I'd even take the Europa League right now.
Cant believe some didn't want us to be in the europa its a great competition imo.

Well, on R5 live they were scoffing at a Juve fan who said it will be 5 zil then corrected their English themselves to say zero-five. After that defending I wouldn't scoff at all.

PSG 1-0 up away at Valencia, Ancelotti proving his worth again in the Champions League. PSG have even less recent experience than us, first time in it since 2004.

Worst Case Ontario said:
LoveCity said:
PSG 1-0 up away at Valencia, Ancelotti proving his worth again in the Champions League. PSG have even less recent experience than us, first time in it since 2004.
They have a great manager, one that actually is any good in Europe
Yes, like him. If Bob goes some clowns are mentioning Moyes or Laudrop. I mean, fucking really?

Good pressure from Celtic. Juve keep passing around at the back which could be dangerous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.