Champions League, Tuesday 12th February

LoveCity said:
PSG 1-0 up away at Valencia, Ancelotti proving his worth again in the Champions League. PSG have even less recent experience than us, first time in it since 2004.

I think their massive spending might have helped a bit. They just don't give a fuck about FFP. wish we'd taken that attitude.

RandomJ said:
LoveCity said:
PSG 1-0 up away at Valencia, Ancelotti proving his worth again in the Champions League. PSG have even less recent experience than us, first time in it since 2004.

I think their massive spending might have helped a bit. They just don't give a fuck about FFP. wish we'd taken that attitude.

They spent £200 Million which is less than half spent by city

Celtic better make this acid-laced kick and rush football count for something as I can see their legs going in the second half.

RandomJ said:
LoveCity said:

isn't Platinis son their lawyer? i think he is.

Garrinchas---Dog said:
blink922 said:
Who are they giving that goal to?

EDIT: Looks like they're giving it to Matri.
I hope so.......just shows that those extra linesmen are fooking useless

Waste of air aren't they?

RandomJ said:
LoveCity said:

Your wish should be granted this summer.
I expect the board to work as hard as possible to secure two or three top bracket players.

They'll have learnt from last summer
They can't expect us to progress off the field without spending big money in the immediate future.

Brown taking the Stoke approach there. If you can't outplay them just kick the fuck out of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.