Champions League, Tuesday 12th February

RandomJ said:
Pigeonho said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
erm I think we've spent a far bit ourselves.....
Far more than PSG

I'm choosing not to include Mark Hughes pissing our money away because it pisses me off everytime I think of it.
Think Mancini has spent more than what PSG have spent tbh, we have underachieved massively in europe over the past three season in both the CL and europa.

Seosa said:
RedD3vil said:
RandomJ said:
I think their massive spending might have helped a bit. They just don't give a fuck about FFP. wish we'd taken that attitude.

They spent £200 Million which is less than half spent by city

Let me guess, you believe we've actually spent £1billion on players?

Which sounds more like 'spending just more than half of 200M?' 1 billion or close to 500M? Plus i believe City have a better team than PSG.

RedD3vil said:
Seosa said:
RedD3vil said:
They spent £200 Million which is less than half spent by city

Let me guess, you believe we've actually spent £1billion on players?

Which sounds more like 'spending just more than half of 200M?' 1 billion or close to 500M?
Neither, that would be around £100m.

We'd have qualified from PSG's group with ease.
They aren't that good, they just have one or two game changers.

I like Verrati though.
Just what we need, and I'm sure the club are monitoring his progress.

greasedupdeafguy said:
RandomJ said:
Pigeonho said:
Far more than PSG

I'm choosing not to include Mark Hughes pissing our money away because it pisses me off everytime I think of it.
Think Mancini has spent more than what PSG have spent tbh, we have underachieved massively in europe over the past three season in both the CL and europa.

At least one of the PSG owners has come out and said they will continue to spend as it would be unfair not to,seeing as all the big clubs have spent huge amounts in the past 20 years. In other words fcuck ffpr.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.