Champions League

BlueSinclair said:
The rags buys bebe, a player from lower division in portugal, and after just a few months he scores in the cl. No matter what they buy, theyr turn him into gold. Unfucking believable.

u know jo scores aswell but know one calls him amazing

Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
the difference between spurs and us is the pace spurs play at....they play like utd have done in the past...very quickly and with width

where as we dominate possession and build up so slowly that it gives opposition time to get defenders and midfielders behind the ball and defend in numbers

we are playing an italian style off football in the english premier league and it we will continue to struggle if we keep playing this. (thats not me saying i want mancini gone..its me saying i want him to change the way he plays)

Have you looked at the league table ?....

we have won games but have yet to play well in an attacking sense......we have defended brilliantly and that has helped us win games......spurs are a better attacking team than us but not as good as defending.....we were talking about how they attack with speed so stop fretting that i am attacking the untouchable one as im not (see the last bit of my post)

BlueSinclair said:
The rags buys bebe, a player from lower division in portugal, and after just a few months he scores in the cl. No matter what they buy, theyr turn him into gold. Unfucking believable.

ferguson is an expert at finding players with certain attributes needed to play in the prem....he is an excellent coach and has vast experience so its not too much of a shock...having said that he has bought some rubbish to

We are a million miles from Spuds atm. There's no way we would have beat Inter, even at home.

conormcfc said:
jimharri said:
And THAT is the level of performance we should be aspiring to. Unfortunately, going on displays so far this season, we are some way away from that.
Ridiculous. Our win over Chelsea is better than anything Spurs have done this season. We're also above Spurs having played the tougher games.
Are you honestly saying that we played better against Chelsea than Spurs did tonight?

simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
Have you looked at the league table ?....

we have won games but have yet to play well in an attacking sense......we have defended brilliantly and that has helped us win games......spurs are a better attacking team than us but not as good as defending.....we were talking about how they attack with speed so stop fretting that i am attacking the untouchable one as im not (see the last bit of my post)

Yeah there 2 points behind us and they have played alot of difficult european games also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.