Champions League

Fucking hell Spurs wankfest or what. Harry can do what he wants, they can play as attractively as they want but they'll not finish above us this season.

jay_mcfc said:
Fucking hell Spurs wankfest or what. Harry can do what he wants, they can play as attractively as they want but they'll not finish above us this season.

hell yeh

there neighbors play even better looking football but wat have they done in the last 5 years

Do you think Hundredstone and Lennon are part of the best midfield in Europe - they have one thing and one thing only - the Welsh monkey man - VDV will blow up I guarantee it oh and yes they were fookin magnificent at the swamp once again NOT!
And Arry is still fookin bent as a nine bobber - please get the twat sent down CPS

jay_mcfc said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that mate.

Craig said:
jay_mcfc said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that mate.

wtf weve got much better players the only player id take of them is bale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.