Champions League

jimharri said:
Maicon is getting a new arsehole ripped everytime Bale goes near him. Weren't we linked with him a while back?

Tolmie said it was nailed on ;-)

Ntini77 said:
Spurs have a better team than us.

Tin hat is in the wash.................

Better team for sure. We have better players though, just not close to the consistency, cohesion, and togetherness of Spurs.

Ntini77 said:
LoveCity said:
Better team for sure. We have better players though, just not close to the consistency, cohesion, and togetherness of Spurs.

Not so sure.

I'd have Gomes, King, Bale, Modric, Van Der Vaart & Palacios at city.

Agree on Modric, VDV, and Bale, but King is a crock who rarely plays, Palacios is a poor man's De Jong who isn't what he was, and Gomes is no better than Hart. We have a lot more depth and Spurs don't have a forward in Tevez's league (yet).

Harsh to blame Maicon, no one has dealt with Bale for the past 8 months or so. He has an end product unlike road runners like Lennon, Walcott and SWP.

Great crosser of the ball.

LoveCity said:
Ntini77 said:
Not so sure.

I'd have Gomes, King, Bale, Modric, Van Der Vaart & Palacios at city.

Agree on Modric, VDV, and Bale, but King is a crock who rarely plays, Palacios is a poor man's De Jong who isn't what he was, and Gomes is no better than Hart. We have a lot more depth and Spurs don't have a forward in Tevez's league (yet).

Fair enough, even though I reckon Gomes is miles ahead of Hart at the moment.

Ntini77 said:
Spurs have a better team than us.

Tin hat is in the wash.................
No need for the tin hat. You're spot on; Spurs are a better team than us at the moment. We're playing like a bunch of individuals, which is a shame.

1 of my scouse mates fb status : "bale should sign for liverpool he is amazing"

lmfao

anyways this spurswankfest is boring

Never mind Bale... how come no one at City knew VDV was available for £8m...???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.