CHAMPIONS

City - Champions 2012!!

Congratulations to the owners, Mancini, management, the players and all City fans!!

What a way to end the season!!

Much respect to QPR, so much love for them giving us the ball at the end like that. And for the cheering of sunderland fans letting united know they lost

Lets you know that despite a lot of people being against us, PROPER football fans are behind us!

Well and truly trollied now. I don't even drink that often! Crying and laughing still, am so so so happy. My daughter, who is a blue, phoned her dad up (he's an armchair red) and just went "HA, ha ha ha HA!" down the phone. He'd been winding her up when we went down to QPR, and we were all screaming, shouting, crying and dancing when Aguero's goal went it. Am babbling, which is crazy as there aren't words to describe this.

Well, apart from these - CTID

And Congrats to the Bluemoon forum, Ric and the moderators!!
I'm surprised the servers didn't crash after the game ended :)

champions 2012

just had a moment to think about the fans we have lost thank you up there and lets party party
GODS OWN TEAM MANCHESTER CITY
THIS IS NOT THE END ITS JUST THE BEGINING

Can't wait to see Rooney's "shanked" effort replaced by Aguero's Premier League winning beauty in the Match of the Day titles!

Everton fan here, well done well done well done - that wasn't just emotional - THAT WAS RELIGIOUS BABY!!! the devil is slain!!

Classy presentation and party at the end, true football supporters the world over will recognise true supporters getting rewarded after years of loyal support.

GET IN THERE.

525e49fa9d2611e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.