CHAMPIONS

i have to admit, i had a lump in my throat at the end, went mental when Aguero put it in! :D

Date..... 2013, location ..... outside the Etihad, 'Jeezush chricht it wash scored in Manchini time, fucking cheating blue bashtards it shouldny have happened. Where wash Howard Webb?'

522808_408196625869793_100000383783607_1344997_237526625_n.jpg

When that 3rd goal went in, I had a little mental moment. Can't believe I was there, with 48,000 other people, witnessing history. Watching the Sky Sports stuff on YouTube is unbelievable, Martin Tyler actually celebrated a city goal!

Never seen anything like it in the north stand,it went from tears of sadness to tears of joy love you blueboys.

Well done, City!

You left it somewhat late, didn't you?!
What a way to win the title!

Greetings from Germany

Congratulations from Italy!

Has won who deserved it, and not that stupid and arrogant reds.
Don't mind about who says that you just bought the title, everybody in football made history with the MONEY. They just had money before you do, thats' all.

Grande Mancio!!

congratulations can't believe what just panned out in front of me I'm a boro fan but was rooting for city today like they were my own,my brother-in-law who was massive city fan sadly passed away 6 years ago never saw anything but heartbreak and disapointment, but his 8 year old son and widow were there today to see the dawning of a new era ,over the moon for you. RIP Stephen Grady

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.