CHAMPIONS

Speaking of heart attack moments.. my heart was racing so hard when we scored I immediately got a bloody nose hahahaha took my shirt off and celebrated in the pub while laughing full of emotion at the rags. Great day for humanity. The whole game I was repeating this is what it feels like to be city.. it just never ends!

Sitting here watching Kuns goal over and over, tears in my eyes with a permanent smile from ear to ear. What a fucking incredible day this has been. Completely and utterly elated for the supporters who have been around for all the dark years, you lads deserve this more than anyone and I hope you all got proper pissed up and celebrated til your liver collapsed! :) So proud of the supporters, so proud of the boys, so proud of the club, so proud to be a Blue. CTID

I love my club,thought my old tickers was going to come out of my chest!well proud of the boys in blue ,even big news over here in Oz,never is easy supporting City but they don't half make for a grandstand finish!CITY,CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

Wanna put words on this legendary thread.

It was one so great moment.

Thank you Mancini,
Thank you Dzeko
Thank you Kun
Thank you Balo

Thank you Nasri
Thank you Silva
Thank you Yaya
Thank you Tevez

Thank you Hart
Thank you Kompany
Thank you Zaba
Thank you Barry

Thank you Milner
Thank you Richards
Thank you Clichy
Thank you Lescott

Thank you De Jong
Thank you Savic
Thank you Kolo
Thank you Johnson

Thank you Platt,
Thanks everyone....

Thanks to Everton.

And thanks to Evans. Keep the gifts coming you beauty.

from a Rangers fan who has had a season of agony what a wee pick me up to see you winning the league yesterday. Onward and upward City. No Surrender.

Well it's the afternoon after the day before,I've got a black eye ,a hangover,bad guts,it was worth it though in spades.
Went to Cheers in Sydney heaving with blues and suprisingly a few QPR,I was thinking they can't fuck it up and they nearly proved me wrong but we're not the same as we used to be,(though the lad I was with had virtually thrown in the towel).
Madness in the last five minutes,and it took me ages to come down after the presentation,walked towards Circular Quay talking to my mam on her way home after the game,wishing I was back in Manchester for the first time ever,caught the bus and fell asleep,it was full when I woke up but the seat beside me was empty mainly because I was wearing so much spilt ale and had a black eye.
Today I'm 47 years old and City have given me the best present ever,fucking magic.

I'm going to have to go to bed blues, its been emotiuojal but I'm as close to hammered as I can be without spewing my ring. Oh fuck it, one more rum, its not every day you win the league FFS!

:D

Nothing will ever top that. Ever. Makes Gillingham look like a walk in the park.

We won the league, in Fergie Time, we won the league in Fergie time!

I've just woke up. Was it all a dream. My head is spinning.
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSS.
Lost my voice too . Worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.