CHAMPIONS

Have to say, congratulations! After the Spurs match ended they went over to Sunderland on tv and I heard about the 3rd goal through Fergie/Jones' reactions lol, gave me goosebumps. Had the City game on a stream on my computer which was behind by a minute or so and so saw the goal shortly afterward.

Amazing way to win the title!

Wow just wow.

After 42 years of supporting City I thought I'd seen it all and nothing would surprise me....how wrong was I? Never has the world biggest and best rollercoaster flew so fast.

Scream if you want to go faster.

GHoddle said:
Have to say, congratulations! After the Spurs match ended they went over to Sunderland on tv and I heard about the 3rd goal through Fergie/Jones' reactions lol, gave me goosebumps. Had the City game on a stream on my computer which was behind by a minute or so and so saw the goal shortly afterward.

Amazing way to win the title!
The look on the faces of Jones and Old Purplenose - PRICELESS!!!

Right I've run out of mixers you fuckers, dont want to go to bed and you lot back home are just waking up FFS, going to have to drink diet coke with my rum but its worth it to carry on chatting bollocks with you lot!

#homesick

You couldn't write that drama. Definitely a "where were you?" moment.

Time stood still for me when Kun ran onto Balo's through ball. Martin Tyler's "AggggguuuuueeEEERRRROOOOO" just about brought me back to reality.

I've been imagining how I would have felt if SA had blazed it over.

Wonderful day to be a Blue. The owners, management and players take all the plaudits, but we the fans make this club what it is.

Also think that (for now at least) we have the goodwill of other clubs who are happy to see us victorious - no end of "foreign" praise on this thread alone.

Let's be gracious in our victory and remember that the hard work starts now.

13.05.12: the beginning of a new era.

Kenny Dalglish rings his old mate Alex Ferguson after Man City win the Premier League:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkchDf3doW8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkchDf3doW8</a>

Just like to thank Fergie for looking after the trophy for the last 19years, but we will take over from here.

Battered and bruised, no hangover because I'm going back on it again now, then the victory parade, please don't ever do it to me like that again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.