CHAMPIONS

Nice said by an espn guy: "If you look at the sky tonight, you'll see the blue moon rising." :)

It's amazing.. I'm from Italy.. Proud of Mancini.. Proud of these guys!!!
Amazing..

Here in Italy too.. Half crying half laughing!

QPR fan in peace. Congratulations City you thoroughly deserve it. Great result for both teams today. Sorry we had to park the bus but needs must you know. So happy we survived that was the worst 90 minutes of my life but all worth it now. So pleased for you guys and especially to take the fooking smile off that red nose c*nt fergusons face. Well done City hope you have many more of those :) Enjoy your day and we will too!!!!!

I am not joking:

I screamed so loud in my hotel room that one of the maids came in with the shift supervisor for the staff and asked if I was alright. Apparently, I sounded like a gorilla that had just been shot but not killed (words of the maid, not mine).

COME ON CITY!!!

MopQPR said:
QPR fan in peace. Congratulations City you thoroughly deserve it. Great result for both teams today. Sorry we had to park the bus but needs must you know. So happy we survived that was the worst 90 minutes of my life but all worth it now. So pleased for you guys and especially to take the fooking smile off that red nose c*nt fergusons face. Well done City hope you have many more of those :) Enjoy your day and we will too!!!!!

Well done mate, another 6 points next season. ;)

paphos-mcfc said:
MopQPR said:

Well done mate, another 6 points next season. ;)

Thanks for the classy post. Honestly, get rid of Barton and Hughes (truth hurts) and add a good center back and decent winger and you boys will be a good team (Europa League level).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.