CHAMPIONS

Congratulations to all the Blues wherever you are!!!!

What a way to win the league! This is the greatest season ever in Premier League history!

We are the Champions!

So unbelievably happy. I haven't even introduced myself on the forum. Been a fan here in America for a real long time. So happy more importantly for all of you, the fans that have been there for so long, much longer than myself. I'll be having one for all ya tonight here in the USA! MCFC!

SebastianBlue said:
paphos-mcfc said:
MopQPR said:
QPR fan in peace. Congratulations City you thoroughly deserve it. Great result for both teams today. Sorry we had to park the bus but needs must you know. So happy we survived that was the worst 90 minutes of my life but all worth it now. So pleased for you guys and especially to take the fooking smile off that red nose c*nt fergusons face. Well done City hope you have many more of those :) Enjoy your day and we will too!!!!!

Well done mate, another 6 points next season. ;)

Thanks for the classy post. Honestly, get rid of Barton and Hughes (truth hurts) and add a good center back and decent winger and you boys will be a good team (Europa League level).

Not sure on the Hughes part hes done his job for us in keeping us up but totally agree on Barton he let us down big time today as if the job wasnt hard enough already against what i regard as the 2nd best team in Europe behind Barcelona only. Barton has to go but but for you guys bigger fish to fry in the future. You can be the new BARCELONA and keep Man Ure in the background for years to come. Well done City. Great team, great fans and as a QPR fan its great to see the best football team in England this year finally win the league.

I'm too fucking dehydrated to squeeze a tear out, just a series of dry sobs FFS. Typical City is going nowhere and I dont think I would ever want them to!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONS.

So proud. I really, really hope Dzeko stays and that every almost-winning team in every league does not come in for Aguero, Kompany, Hart, Silva, and Clichy.

You are champions lads--stick with us and there will be many more medals to come.

I said long time ago. Don't worry we're winning the league for sure.

Love is in the air....

CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.