CHAMPIONS

The last time I experienced a rollercoaster like that was Wembley 99!

I only saw it in the pub today but wow, you couldn't make that finish up.

Collier's in Chadderton went ballistic when the winning goal went in, unbelievable.

Felt so proud to see Tony Book and Buzzer bring the trophy on the field at the end, such a weight off their legendary shoulders.

The tipping point has been reached, the future belongs to us. Very happy for everybody connected with the club right now.

this is my story.at 2-1 down and looking like heartbreak i phoned my ex in torquay and told her not to call me later unless we had won the league.i lay in bed,no clock in the room and then i heard a scream.bearing in mind i live in newton heath i feared the worst.a minute later another prolonged scream.well thats it game over so i turn over cover my head in the pillow.minute later phone goes so i leggit to the living room stark bollock naked curtains wide open and am greeted by my ex screaming its 3-2.have we won.yes she blubbers.o hang on says she.what says i.well im not sure now.HAVE WE FUCKIN WON OR NOT says i.i cant tell ive got bbc final score on says she.JESUS H CHRIST i couldnt get connected to the internet lol.happy ending

At first I was like
city3.gif

and then I EXPLODED!

Congratulations City and welcome to an exclusive club from a Blackburn fan. Pity we won't be welcoming the Champions to Ewood Park next year.......

Well done and enjoy your party, I know how good it feels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.