CHAMPIONS

I'm struggling to describe it really, but I'll try. The sort of scenario you dream about, despite the pressure it places on your heart. To go from heart-breaking levels of depression to sheer hysteria I've never before experienced is quite amazing, and beautiful too. Men, Women + Children who don't know each other, but were like a family today brought together by what we are; Blues.

Champ16ns, as that banner said. Manchester City, I love you.

Leslie will probably quit QPR now. Probably furious their fans stayed behind and applauded. Probably saw it as an affront to his "dignity" and "authority".

Can't really sum up that game easily though in the words of a famous pro wrestling announcer...BAH GAWD!!!

Congratulation for the win and become Champion!

I am a someone with interest on Italian.by that i mean Italian players and coaches.
Also i have dislike for MU,especially their fans.and i lived in Asia.
I have follow Man City with interest this season(mostly because of mancini and win over united)
I have also follow the forum with some interest since then,but never watch City match on television,just through some text update website.

So today i decide to watch City in a coffee shop and hope to be able to watch City win the league.
Unable to get front seat near the TV.
I feel happy that City score the first goal.
Then disaster strike. QPR score two goals. When the television zoom to audience,where some spectators are distraught and some crying, i could hear laughter from United fans. The rags are really tasteless.It happens at least twice.
I stay there,still hoping for City to be able to struck back and win.
Seems pretty hopeless, nevertheless i stayed. When it's around 90 minutes,the screen show the scene from United match as well. So the screen view become smaller.
It almost like the city match become unimportant and decided. At that time, i have little bit of hope City be able to at least score and might do a come back.
This hope come true, Dzeko scores when the view still divided between United and City.
Then 5 minutes extra times.View is divided again.Around the time United finished their match,rags clapped,and i heard goal. I only able to see the celebration on short replay. When it's confirmed,then i clapped as loud as i can with couple of guys there. Certainly the number of rags is much more,as i can heard it when QPR score goal.
Feel happy and move to the front to see the replay better(as i know some rags will leave,so there will be place)
The TV does not show any United reaction on the screen,which is a shame,as i would like to see the same distraught like when they show City fans before.
Anyway.follow it until finish. the Pitch Invasion and the Trophy Presentation.

CONGRATULATIONS! 00 Years :)

My first post. I have been a City fan from around 1980 and have never felt so proud as I am tonight.. still can't get my head round it.. after some of the shit we have been through the last 30 years.. We deserve this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.