Championship Final Day

squirtyflower said:
Mayor West said:
Come on Southampton!
I feel the same but my mate, who kindly put us up for the Norwich game, is a worried Hammer so I have to support them (not)

i dont mind west ham but i would prefer southampton to come up automatically today!

Can't stand Southampton. I was hoping West Ham would get the final automatic promotion spot. At least West Ham will be taking some form into the play-offs.

As for Reading...the most 'plastic' club in the league, along with MK Dons.

Reading and Southampton are poor away days. They are the two teams I least wanted to get promoted.

Manc in London said:
Can't stand Southampton. I was hoping West Ham would get the final automatic promotion spot. At least West Ham will be taking some form into the play-offs.

Reading and Southampton are poor away days. They are the two teams I least wanted to get promoted.
I would have thought both would be pretty hand for you to get to as opposed Wigan, Blackburn and bolton

squirtyflower said:
Manc in London said:

I would have thought both would be pretty hand for you to get to as opposed Wigan, Blackburn and bolton

They are fairly easy to get to but I would rather spend another hour or two travelling to a game if it's a great day out. Would much rather have the likes of Forest, Cardiff, Birmingham and Bristol City promoted even though it takes longer to get there.

For me, Blackburn is a great away trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.