Championship Final Day

des hardi said:
really hoped for west ham, birmingham & blackpool to make it.

now only one of the three will make it up *if none!*

well done reading and southampton , welcome back!
I'd agree with Blackpool as its a great away day

But Birmingham? Not a chance! It's a shit hole

citytill1die84 said:
Be some play offs West Ham,Birmingham,Blackpool and Cardiff u wouldn't put your house on anyone.

Hopefully west ham or blackpool.

Blackpool was a bloody brilliant day out, and the atmosphere was one of the best at an away match.

I really hope birmingham don't come up, as squirty said above, shit away day. And not many boozers around the ground.
Shit ground, shit city, and shit fans.

I was having a discussion with some people about this, while its quality getting up and i loved it when we did, what do people prefer playing football like this and winning games 4 -0 etc in the championship or coming up to the premiership sneaking a result here and there and hoping to finish 17th and not get to much of a spanking in some matches.

I realise premiership is where its at blah blah just wondered what other peoples thoughts on it are as i couldnt decide.

mancboy123 said:
I was having a discussion with some people about this, while its quality getting up and i loved it when we did, what do people prefer playing football like this and winning games 4 -0 etc in the championship or coming up to the premiership sneaking a result here and there and hoping to finish 17th and not get to much of a spanking in some matches.

I realise premiership is where its at blah blah just wondered what other peoples thoughts on it are as i couldnt decide.

I know a lot of Blackpool fans, when they were relegated they were all gutted, they knew they would never be top 4, but the quality of opponents and number of fans, is a million miles away from the Championship, plus the football is far better quality even if it has improved a little bit in the championship

Im not knocking the championship or bigging up the premiership it was a genuine question as to what people prefer whether fans prefer to be winning games in a league of lesser quality or taking a beating and eaking out a win here and there in a league of better quality, i suppose its whether u prefer to be a big fish in a small pond or small fish big pong syndrome.

Well done Southampton, I look forward to going back down there and it will be a good 'weekend' away with friends and relatives to visit.

I hope that Blackpool or Cardiff make it through because Birmingham were such a horrible group of supporters the last time they came to us and it was one of the very few times I was a bit scared leaving after a home match.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN.

Imagine if we won the league against QPR and invaded the pitch. Would be incredible!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.