Championship Play Off Final | Luton Town beat Coventry on pens

The one thing I always remember about Coventry is that fabulous free kick they scored from way back in the good old days.

With Luton it is the abandoned FA cup away tie after Denis Law had scored 6 goals, typical City we lost the replay.

What a shame. Just wish this was Sunderland even of they aren't quite ready to go up. Neither if these two have a cat in hells chance even if I was wrong about Bournemouth this season. Coventry are weak and Luton's long balls will not cut it in the top flight. This is utter shite.

You'll see Barnsley play better football on Monday, much as I'd like Wednesday to win.

Last edited:
Coventry look like a Wythenshawe Sunday League team that won a raffle to play in this game. Luton are only marginally better. The Championship seems similar to the Premier League in that theres a huge drop off in quality once you go below the top two or three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.