Championship Play Off Final | Luton Town beat Coventry on pens

Think I want Luton to come up, just for the novelty of non league to premier league. Their stadium and where they end up playing (MK Dons?) And highly likely that they go back down, whereas I think Coventry having another season in the championship could give them opportunity to build stability the club needs for longer term success.

Would be good to see Gyokeres in the premier league though, which I think happens either way next season.

Don't really have a preference for either side but I think Kenilworth Road could be a harder ground to play at because the fans are a lot closer to the pitch. Based solely on that I'm hoping Coventry turn it around.
Based on this showing I think Luton could have half their crowd on the pitch and we’d still beat them comfortably.

Based on the showing thus far, either of these are going straight back down after promotion.

Don't really have a preference for either side but I think Kenilworth Road could be a harder ground to play at because the fans are a lot closer to the pitch. Based solely on that I'm hoping Coventry turn it around.
Why worry either way? City will annihilate the pair of em, home, away and anywhere else for good measure … They will be completely out of their depth in the PL..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.