Championship Play Off Final | Luton Town beat Coventry on pens

FxJHGqaWAAAc4T6

FxJGjp3WYAEkMpo

What is Michelle Owen wearing? She's normally pretty well turned out, but she's definitely had a "dressed in the dark" episode there. Also, it's not a particularly "neutral" colour. I feel like penning a letter of complaint to the editor of The Guardian.

Sorry; "grauniad".

Really looking forward to this one, prefer Coventry to come up, but not too fussed. Surprised at the poll results being so one sided though!

so i have never been to coventry new ground so for me its coventry, and i know lots wont of been as they have been in the lower leagues but i know some might have been doing the 92 grounds

also as i want leeds and everton to go down

Think this could go to extra time,not really fussed who wins through but that ex rag just possibly tips it for me towards Luton,although Coventry’s top isn't bad decent colour..

77.6% of you want Richard keys to be smug and happy!!! If so I hope his daughter has warned her mates! Shame on you ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.