Championship Play Off Final | Luton Town beat Coventry on pens

Going to watch the Hobson's Choice play-off final. Coventry (who rioted at Maine Rd after a last minute winner from The Goat in 2001), or Luton who relegated us with that Raddy Antic winner in 82-83. So traumatic and damaging yet i have met several Luton fans who are sound people. Sure there was a smile on their faces and those two words "Raddy Antic" almost involuntarily came out when they found out I'm a Blue but there was no massive or hatred from me or them. At least it's not bloody Middlesboring but I wish it had been Sunderland who I like very much.

Not mad on either, but I hate Luton far more than Coventry, and Coventry has a nice cathedral, while Luton is a shit tip. Actually, it's working towards being a shit tip as part of a five-year improvement plan.

Been to both grounds, the old Highfield road and Luton's in the eighties. Luton definitely was a shitehole. I remember some fucking jobsworth steward causing mayhem trying to stop us displaying our banners, utter wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.