Championship Play Off Final (merged)

Re: Swansea dangerous next year

SambaStyle said:
I've said it a million times and I'll say it again

I agree, I think it's a three-horse race for the league between us, United and Swansea, although if Chelsea spend big they could be back amongst it.

I expect them to be dangerous for the first 5-10 games before natural form reverts and they plummet down the table at a breath-taking rate.

Samba do you work for Swanseas PR Dept. Yes they look ok against championship opposition but their defdence away from home is laughable and once prem teams have figured them out they will fall away ala blackpool

mancboy123 said:
Samba do you work for Swanseas PR Dept. Yes they look ok against championship opposition but their defdence away from home is laughable and once prem teams have figured them out they will fall away ala blackpool
Did they win their leauge?

squirtyflower said:
bluevengence said:
squirtyflower said:
i'd like to see Swansea as well
never been to their ground

One of the better new grounds...i was down there visiting a mate
a few years ago and they were playing Southend which was the Goats
second from last ever game
so went along to give him a cheer....FEED THE GOAT
how many does it hold?

Approx 20000, its not massive.

mancboy123 said:
As has been said doing this in the champions league and doing it in the premier league are 2 entirely different standards

Steady on

Blackpool were also getting plenty of plaudits a year ago for their football. They had a good stab at it, but ultimately were relegated.

The gap between the two leagues can not be overstated. It is difficult to assess how Swansea will do.

mancboy123 said:
As has been said doing this in the champions league and doing it in the premier league are 2 entirely different standards

faux pas r us. :)

As project said looking good in the championship has no bearing to how they will do in the prem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.