Championship thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Forest could finally do it this season. Momentum seems to be swinging their way. Would love to see City play at Forest in the PL again.
Would love Forest back up (though I be won't tell my Derby supporting lad that). Good atmosphere at The City Ground. Been too long.

Makes a huge difference to a City like Nottingham being in the PL. You notice it in Leicester, for example.

Sheffield where I work feels different particularly with the impact Wilder and his merry thugs have made.
What have you noticed that's different in Leicester?

Sheffield where I work feels different particularly with the impact Wilder and his merry thugs have made.
What have you noticed that's different in Leicester?
Just from what I hear from people who’ve got bars and restaurants in Leicester. It creates a different buzz when you’ve got PL players mooching around places that size (circa 300k)

Just from what I hear from people who’ve got bars and restaurants in Leicester. It creates a different buzz when you’ve got PL players mooching around places that size (circa 300k)

I find the optimism and buzz among Blades fans and at least half of their City similar to what you describe. 'Bout time Nottingham and Derby had that too.

While I'd love Derby to go up too for our lad we'd struggle to get tickets if they did unless we pay for expensive memberships. So for selfish reasons I've not been too sad that they've stayed down. Mind you, talking to the Rams that I know, to a man, they say they don't want to go up if it is as bad as last time when they only got 11 points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.