Championship thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal service was resumed yesterday, awful awful performance summed up by The Sheffield Star's play ratings:

Dawson 2
Fox 3
Lees 2
Iorfa 3
Palmer 2
Bannan 2
Pelupessy 2
Murphy 4
Da Cruz 2
Windass 2
Fletcher 3

Subs
Forestieri 3
Harris 3
Wickham 2

It looks like they've downed tools.

I'm expecting the EFL points deduction to hit anytime soon, 12 points drops us into the bottom 3 and with the level of perfomances since Xmas we don't have the fight to stop up.

It’s ok, you play us (Forest) on Saturday (virus permitting) and if the last time we played you is anything to go by you’ve got 3 points coming your way lol.

It’s ok, you play us (Forest) on Saturday (virus permitting) and if the last time we played you is anything to go by you’ve got 3 points coming your way lol.

A lot has changed since then m8, like our ability to defend or to pass to each other.

Gutted the game is on as it means I have to suffer and watch it!

How's the old saying go, there's soemthing wrong with my seat at Hillsborough..........it faces the pitch :)

A lot has changed since then m8, like our ability to defend or to pass to each other.

Gutted the game is on as it means I have to suffer and watch it!

How's the old saying go, there's soemthing wrong with my seat at Hillsborough..........it faces the pitch :)

Haha, that did make me laugh, cheered me up lol.

The problem for us though is that we don’t seem able to stop some players from freely scoring and you have at least one of those in your team so I’m not confident at all we’ll get anything at your place.

The last time we played you in December we lost 4-0 at home so I’m slightly nervous to say the least :-D

Haha, that did make me laugh, cheered me up lol.

The problem for us though is that we don’t seem able to stop some players from freely scoring and you have at least one of those in your team so I’m not confident at all we’ll get anything at your place.

The last time we played you in December we lost 4-0 at home so I’m slightly nervous to say the least :-D

I've never been so happy that a game is off.

Not sure if/when this will get played.

Maybe we should decide the season with Rock/Paper/Scissors? Knowing our luck Fletcher will get injured in the warm up :)

Brentford beat the league leaders WBA this evening. Getting tight at the top now....

jcdhcCn.jpg

If Fulham can get the win at L***s tomorrow, things will be getting very interesting.

Still think it will be Leeds & WBA automatic, Fulham should be doing a lot better with the team they have. A front 3 of Mitrovic, Knockaert & Cavaleiro at this level should be the dogs.

Just out of that table is Derby on 54 points, I actually fancy them as outsiders for the playoffs, they seem to be hitting form at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.