Championship Thread - 2022/23

Who do you think will be promoted via the play-offs?

• Total voters
Carlos Corberan has quit at Huddersfield, seems to be related to his transfer budget. Massively overachieved last season, they could be in for more of a struggle this time round. Replaced internally by one of his coaches, Danny Schofield

Carlos Corberan: Huddersfield Town head coach resigns from Championship club
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62077170
Decent manager and worked under Bielsa. Their board has dropped a right clanger.

Sounds like O'Brien & Toffolo are Forest bound too.

Not great losing a manager just before the season starts

Any ideas why when the ITV4 coverage goes to an adbreak or comes back it has the music from an American 80's sitcom? Sounds like Cheers or Frasier or something
I haven't seen the show yet, but I fear the worst if it's anything like their Premier League sh*t show they did instead of MOTD, was it any good?

Quest had just the right blend for me with a great host and good guests.

I haven't seen the show yet, but I fear the worst if it's anything like their Premier League sh*t show they did instead of MOTD, was it any good?

Quest had just the right blend for me with a great host and good guests.

TBF they are following the Quest model so Dean Ashton was last nights guest the only change is the presenter who is the ITV sports reported Hugh Woozencroft

Any ideas why when the ITV4 coverage goes to an adbreak or comes back it has the music from an American 80's sitcom? Sounds like Cheers or Frasier or something
Yep, weird light jazz, sounded like the music from a daytime chat show on BBC2
ITV should have just lifted the whole team from Quest en-masse but Colin Murray doesn’t tick any boxes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.