Championship Thread - 2022/23

Who do you think will be promoted via the play-offs?

• Total voters
Looks like the weakest Championship in memory
It’s always a tough, ultra competitive and entertaining league but the presence of crap but perennial yo-yo teams like Norwich and Watford shows that something is broken in the parachute payments system.
Norwich in particular seem to treat them as a means to an end,their own version of a trophy. They’re an absolute waste of a promotion, zero ambition. Luckily their side is much worse than last time they came down. Who knows what Watford will be or who their manager will be this time next week
Quality seems much more spread around this year. If Vinny gets Delap in I would make them among the favourites. Boro under Wilder will be a threat. Elephant man will probably get the Baggies thereabouts.
Ryan Lowe is an excellent coach in the EFL and could galvanise Preston into an unlikely tilt at the play offs, like Huddersfield and Luton last year

What is it about the fabric of a football club that makes them generally liked, and in particular their supporters? Most Blues I know would pick out two clubs that are like this, Sunderland and West Ham. Great fans at both clubs, over many decades, I just assume this is learned behaviour that is passed down the generations and across the fan base. Would love to see Sunderland back in the Prem

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.