Championship Thread - 2023/24

Have had a punt on Ipswich to win the championship with Leicester as runners up

Have had a punt on Ipswich to win the championship with Leicester as runners up
Can't see Ipswich doing it, after just coming up from League One. I'd say they'll be happy with a mid table finish. Middlesbrough could be worth a fiver for promotion, ditto Leicester. Mackems as an outsider for a top 2 spot.

Can't see Ipswich doing it, after just coming up from League One. I'd say they'll be happy with a mid table finish. Middlesbrough could be worth a fiver for promotion, ditto Leicester. Mackems as an outsider for a top 2 spot.
They are just 14/1 with Leicester favs 5/2

First game (of 552, is it?) of the season tonight, Sheffield Wednesday vs Southampton. Looking forward to the new season @West Yorks Owl?
Absolutely........not :)

After a car crash of a summer I'm fearing the worst, we've got a few players through the door in recent weeks so at least there's a little more hope, but Chancer has done his best to disrupt.

I fully expect a fisting tonight mind (football wise ;) especially if Ward-Prowse & Lavia and in the team.

Snatch your hand off for a point or 20th at the end of the season, saves on having the stress levels :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.