Championship Thread - 2023/24

That's a weird decision from the Brum board. Eustace seemed to be doing a good job there. I'm not sure what more the powers that be at St Andrew's expect. Has there been a major bust up behind the scenes? The club statement doesn't really clarify anything.

That's a weird decision from the Brum board. Eustace seemed to be doing a good job there. I'm not sure what more the powers that be at St Andrew's expect. Has there been a major bust up behind the scenes? The club statement doesn't really clarify anything.
The new owners wanted a ‘name’ in charge.

Does that guarantee success? Look at some of the 'names' Everton had had at the helm in the last 10-15 years; Martinez, Ancelotti, Koeman, Benitez. Hasn't done much for them.
No, it almost always guarantees failure, but this is what tends to happen when people invest in football for a laugh.

Rumour has Eustace going to Rangers now

From BBC comments , we all know this is coming:

As a Derby fan, you have my condolences on your impending name change to Wayne Rooney's Birmingham City

Lock up your grannies Birmingham. Rug head is going to take you from play off candidates to league one in next to no time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.