Champs League Draw

TFC said:
Once again big Martin hits the nail right on the motherfucking head -

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2737164/Champions-League-draw-tedious-bent-travesty-rewards-mediocre-old-guard-instead-domestic-champions.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... paign=1490</a>

Amen, nail on the head, what we're all saying, he's just took the seedings route. Just doing a quick browse of the coefficients (we're 16th) shows this:

10+ years (All with no European success):
8th Valencia - Last league win: 2004
9th Schalke - Last league win: 1958
10th Arsenal - Last league win: 2004

3+ years:
4th Chelsea - Last league win: 2010 (European Cup 2012, Uefa Cup 2013) (Maybe a little harsh)
14th Milan - Last league win: 2011

Even Tottenham are 17th!

We've got a shitty draw again, no doubt. The only slightly comforting thing is not having to witness the scum drawing no hopers again,

But what puzzles me, is why do UEFA keep shitting on Bayern as well?

Chippy_boy said:
We've got a shitty draw again, no doubt. The only slightly comforting thing is not having to witness the scum drawing no hopers again,

God knows, its a Farce when the English Champions draw the German Champions in the fecking groups, 2nd and 3rd best leagues in Europe (On Coefficient).

gazmedina said:
Was it a fix last year when we drew two of the worst sides I've seen us play in years?

Some incredible babies about.
Is this what is classed as banter.

People are not enthralled by the draw because we played 2 of the teams last year and once again (3 of the 4 draws we have been in) we have drawn the best team in pot 4. Quite incredible odds really

sgerlat said:
I'd like to see how Zabaleta and Kolarov will manage to stop Gervinho and Iturbe.

P.s. Watch out for the Turkish guy (Ucan)

We've seen Gervihno, and he won't need stopping. He'll just run off into the sunset ;-)

MCFC1993 said:
Chippy_boy said:

God knows, its a Farce when the English Champions draw the German Champions in the fecking groups, 2nd and 3rd best leagues in Europe (On Coefficient).

Honestly, they must be just a utterly pissed off about as we are.

Martin Samuel spot on as he is on most things. Basically says the competition for the most part is a pile of shite...can't disagree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.