Champs League Draw

Ali Benarbia said:
ballinio said:
cibaman said:
How did they fix it?

Or to simplify the question, how did they fix it for Roma to be allocated to our group?
same way they put the best team in pot 4 Napoli then the best team in pot 4 B.Dortmund in our group. The whole things corrupt, the moves to stop us progressing started tonight.....the refs will do the rest.
Paranoid, fearful, and pathetic. City drew these teams and it's called the (bad) luck of the draw.

Most are saying its down to TV pairings though and you can't argue that they certainly dictate where you are drawn.

2011/12 - Could only be drawn in Bayern, Inters or Madrid's group before it was even our turn.
2012/13 - By the time it was our turn, we could only be drawn into Porto, Milan or R.Madrid's groups.
2013/14 - Could only be drawn in Real Madrids, Benfica's or Bayern's group before we had even left the hat.
2014/15 - 1 in 4 chance of drawing Roma before Pot 4 had even been drawn.

Thats as much as I can be arsed working out atm there were definitely more restrictions though, but even from a repetitive point of view, you can see why we keep getting Bayern because by the time its our pot there's usually a 1 in 3 of getting them, which shows how wrong it is that the TV companies help dictate the draw. Add to that that teams who haven't won a domestic league title for donkey's years continue to get good seedings in the Champions league.

They would be my points to argue against the current system, I don't think we'll have a problem in our group, but it could hinder our league form.

Been fucked by the game time fuck this comp off play the reserves and fuck that platini uo play for the prem boys fuck uefa fuck platini twat **** hate that prick !!!

only 3 teams in pot 1 are reigning domestic champs... and how can 4th placed arsenal remain in pot 1
what a twisted way of protecting the old boys network with fucked up coefficients, the seeding is bollox

remember we were the first team to munich at their gaff in years so keep the faith

squirtyflower said:
ballinio said:
Ali Benarbia said:
Paranoid, fearful, and pathetic. City drew these teams and it's called the (bad) luck of the draw.
yeah, year after year after year
To misquote John Cooper Clarke

"Where Manchester City meet Bayern Munich again and again and again and again"

"...boring, mindless and mean..."

Could well be about UEFA.

Fcuk me we have Bayern away In between arsenal and Chelsea if those league games wasn't particle picked knowing we had a important champs league game!! What a fucking fix!!

I'd like to see how Zabaleta and Kolarov will manage to stop Gervinho and Iturbe.

P.s. Watch out for the Turkish guy (Ucan)

waspish said:
Fcuk me we have Bayern away In between arsenal and Chelsea if those league games wasn't particle picked knowing we had a important champs league game!! What a fucking fix!!

Think its time we got to see this randomly selected premier league draw too, could be any old dick head picking the games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.