Champs League Draw

Bottomless_Sailor said:
lancs blue said:
Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere but it looks as if all the CL squads are up on the UEFA site except..............ours and PSGs.
And Zenit.

Galatasaray's is up though.

Yes, I noticed Galatasaray's was up, forgot about Zenit. Just seems curious as we'd already reached agreement with UEFA on the composition of the reduced squad in terms of numbers of HG players etc.

lancs blue said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
lancs blue said:
Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere but it looks as if all the CL squads are up on the UEFA site except..............ours and PSGs.
And Zenit.

Yes, I noticed Galatasaray's was up, forgot about Zenit. Just seems curious as we'd already reached agreement with UEFA on the composition of the reduced squad in terms of numbers of HG players etc.
Probably just more bureaucracy to negotiate before it can be ratified owing to our unique position.

lancs blue said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
lancs blue said:
And Zenit.

Trying to find a way of throwing us out of the comp and putting the rags in!

Even though people say it's corrupt, I'd love to see us winning this trophy one day! This is the biggest trophy to win in club football and it's still unbelievable to think we're a part of it!

All the other clubs have players from B list except us and PSG. Are we sure we can put them in? Because Nastasic in the squad currently.

Why we don't have B list? I thought you can have players over the limit who DOESN'T need to be registered and Nastasic is classified as U21 player but still not even on B list? Strange for me. I know Sagna can play CB at emergency but still bit risky going in CL with 3 CBs imo.

MeatHunterrr said:
Why we don't have B list? I thought you can have players over the limit who DOESN'T need to be registered and Nastasic is classified as U21 player but still not even on B list? Strange for me. I know Sagna can play CB at emergency but still bit risky going in CL with 3 CBs imo.

A-list
max. 25 players
atleast 8 have to be locally trained or association trained (atleast 36 months between age 15 and 21 in the club or the league no matter what nationality)

B-list extra
born 1993 or later
in the club more than 2 seasons

------------

Nastasic's transfer date was August 31st (tell me if I am wrong but that is what transfermarkt tells me) and not 1st of July... 2012. So it is probably not two full seasons.

Höjbjerg (for Bayern) has not been on the B-list last season and had a spot on the A-list. This year he is on the B-list. His transfer date is 1st of July.

Links to the rules for the CL competition: http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles.../Regulations/02/09/88/17/2098817_DOWNLOAD.pdf

When I look onto your squad... Boyota is the fourth that is a home or association trained player, or? Apart from Lampard, Milner and Hart?

Now you know why the transfer sums for English players are that high...

---------------

About the seeding system - I do not know if you should really like it. The German clubs (apart from Bayern) do not really like it. This keeps them to pot 2 and 3 without much chance to get to pot 1 no matter how your performance for years is - there will always be the russian, french and portuguese champion taking your spot. It simply means that when before 3 English and 3 Spanish clubs have been in pot 1 now 2 english and 2 spanish clubs will be in pot 2. If Chelsea would have been Champion - and not you - you would be in pot 3 - and that would have meant that you had big chances to get e.g. a combination of Barcelona and Bayern - or Dortmund and Real/Athletico into your group...

wx43p3z4.png

What would have been the difference...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.