Champs League Draw

People aren't moaning cos they think we won't get out the group we're complaining that we have got the group of death yet again. Most of the other teams can play their second team in their games and still get through the group comfortably while we will have to go full strength for the champs league and Prem games. It's just fucking bollocks how this "randomly" always happens to City.

Liverpool, Arsenal, and Chelsea should all go through. City I think will get through as well but tougher with a good Roma team in the group.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
dobobobo said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Moscow and Roma are shit. If we can't beat them we don't deserve to go through.

Roma came second last season.

In a totally shit league

Makes no difference. Seria A isn't the only shit league in Europe I saw plenty of clubs from other shit leagues.

I have to say that this really frustrates me. You could see it coming from a mile away and it is almost as if it is inevitable. With all the teams in the pot 4 , we get Roma of all teams.

Fixed!!!!.................well probably not but this is happening every season and it is very frustrating and as for Bayern there is no need to make a draw, they should just put us and them in the same group from the start.

Not happy with the draw but I am confident that we will go through.

More chance of topping the group now bizarrely as teams will take points off bayern probably. Stop bloody flapping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.