Champs League group stage ticket details

I did this for someone this morning I added all 3 of the games to the basket and it worked it out at the bundle price. Try that.
I’m trying to get one for my mate who’s home from Australia for the Shakhtar game. I got an email from City saying I could buy one off my card (in the cup scheme) today but when I log in it says restricted sale, any clues?

£60 for 3 games is good value but i thought people on the cup scheme would get a discount to those not on it? Ive just read that season ticket holders not on the cup scheme can get all 3 tickets for £60 if they buy in a bundle. So apart from the points and 1st dibs on away tickets there was no real need to join scheme.

The are a couple of benefits:

Depending where you sit your pretty much guaranteed your season card seat.

We don’t have to pay for all 3 tickets in one go and get the same price.

We also get priority over those not in the cup scheme to away games.

I’m trying to get one for my mate who’s home from Australia for the Shakhtar game. I got an email from City saying I could buy one off my card (in the cup scheme) today but when I log in it says restricted sale, any clues?

Sorry Hammo missed this yesterday did you get sorted

Did you click on the away leg by mistake? That was showing restricted but the home was ok for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.