Champs League group stage ticket details

It is everything that is wrong with the modern game. An over hyped wankest where the suits grab almost all the tickets for the final. The fan's are held in utter contempt, police in certain countries can charge and baton them with impunity, team buses can be smashed up with no consequences and a blind eye is cast on racism.
Sounds about right!

Want a ticket for the final in Istanbul if we get there? Well get ready to fork out about £300-500 just for the ticket on the very back row of the top tier, £800-1000 for a decent ticket in the 12-15000 each club would get. While UEFA's mates get freebies on the halfway line.

The Group Stage is literally just a filler to earn clubs money. It serves no other purpose. Other than that it is absolutely pointless! It's about as meaningful as the pre-season tournaments we play in. All you have to do is just do enough to get through and wait for the knock-out phase draw.

The whole format needs changing.

To make the group stage more interesting i'd:
- Reduce the number of teams to 28
- Have 4 groups of 7 teams (that way there will be some really tasty group stage games as you could have four really decent teams in each group)
- Play each team in your group home and away (September/Oct/Nov/Feb/Mar/Apr)
- Group winners go through to the semifinals (h+a) in late April/early May
- Final late in May/early June
I'd still like the FA cup more ha ha! But I know what you're saying. It's just a money milking competition and it'll only get worse. I've always hated the self entitled elitism of it all.

Change in kick off times did for me. I’ll
Still prob do the knockout stage but Group games don’t interest me in the slightest and all that booing etc gets on my tits

Absolutely brilliant pricing from City, they can’t do anymore than that. Could just about get a ticket for a fa cup semi final sat in the gods for the price of all 3 group games.

Can't complain- need to be priced keenly as it gets more boring in the URUC every season and the draw wasn't inspiring.

Am I missing something.. Having signed upto the cup scheme its £35 a game in 93.20 however the 3 game bundle is £105??
So basically if you don't commit to cup scheme they give you a discount if you do sign up you don't get one.. Strange marketing ploy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.