Changes after jabs

I'm one of the youngest in our office so I had mine after most others. I'm absolutely convinced some people just wanted a day off sick after having it, neither me nor the missus, any family members or any of my mates felt ill yet every other person at work was bed ridden after the jab? Bit suspicious.

Most people I know didn't get any symptoms after the jabs except a sore arm, however I was ill after my first AZ one, but it only lasted 24 hours. Probably just my immune system going to work. I had nothing after my second. I didn't miss work as I got mine on a Saturday so that it wouldn't impact work.

Only found out age 30, I had to have a medical to migrate to Australia, that's when they found a murmer.
I had to have an echo every year to check if it had deteriorated.
It lasted till I was 60, then the cardiologist said it's time for choppy choppy...big operation!
Did they tell your son how long the valve would last ?
Exactly the same age when I was diagnosed with Heart Arrhythmia, now 62 and well monitored, medication daily. Had a wobble a few years ago and ended up going for tests at Nuclear facility at Manchester Royal, given the all clear. Do home based exercise but been told not to lift my arms above my chest, play golf and cycle moderately on my electric bike. If anyone experiences heart murmurs it's so important to get checked immediately, not being too dramatic but it can save your life, at 30 I honestly thought I'd drawn my last breath, the most frightening experience of my life.

I'm one of the youngest in our office so I had mine after most others. I'm absolutely convinced some people just wanted a day off sick after having it, neither me nor the missus, any family members or any of my mates felt ill yet every other person at work was bed ridden after the jab? Bit suspicious.
I was rough after the first jab, 2 days off work, no energy, high temperature, weird dreams, all a bit strange. Genuinely felt dreadful, but day 3 I was fine again.
So booked the 2nd jab for a friday, so I could recover over the weekend if needed. Not a single side effect 2nd jab, felt fine.
So maybe not all your colleagues were skiving!

It is worth feeling shit for a day after the vaccine

For reference chest xrays should show the lungs as black

It is worth feeling shit for a day after the vaccine

For reference chest xrays should show the lungs as black

I read that headline as Shark lung xrays and got a very different article to what I expected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.