changes to eastlands?

i just saw this on SSN, northstand had loads of white shit all over it and it looked like some soort of tunnel in the southstand, why is this yank talking bout city? who the fuck is he? what a jumped up twat!

Im sure read on this forum a week or so back that they were building some sort of tunnel into the ground.

May have been a surreal dream though.

kippax88 said:
i just saw this on SSN, northstand had loads of white shit all over it and it looked like some soort of tunnel in the southstand, why is this yank talking bout city? who the fuck is he? what a jumped up twat!

He is a City fan. Between 05/06 and 07/08 he had a season ticket in front of me.

Think is a professor in psychology or something? He does lectures at some Uni's in the UK.

kippax88 said:

If you are talking about Cary Cooper, he's a blue like me and you. He's been popping up on t.v. for years and even when he's not talking about city, he still mentions that he's a blue. Im sure he's entitled to his opinion.

Immaculate Pasta said:
scall1 said:
Could it have been an old piece of footage from when we held concerts? The seats being taken up would have been in the north stand.

The South Stand has the seats taken up for concerts doesn't it?

Usually the North stand has most of its seats taken out on level 1 to accomodate the stage, and the south stand has a small line of seats taken out to create a huge aisle for anyone on the pitch to be able to get up and down from the bogs and bars. (If you look carefully at the south stand, there's glass doors on the concourse right in the middle of the stand where this happens, again, another little nifty design feature of the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.